Old March 30th, 2015, 04:36 AM

Sergeant

dmnt is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Finnish OOB mod 8.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 152H55 View Post
Some questions:
  • No leg engineer company?
  • BTR-50PUM-1 (a command vehicle) as a light APC?
  • Light 60mm Sissi mortars?
  • The reserve company formation is a bit strange. It exists for whole time range, only losing its HMGs in mid-90's. Should propably formed to portray a local (maakunta-) or territorial (alueelliset) companies; the latter with the new organization.
Yeah, it was in planning but since 9.0 is coming out I just dumped everything I already had. The good thing is that now as I have the change list tools (which I used to generate the awfully long post) I am able to make a "patch" or difference between OOBs and incorporate these changes either to 9.0 base or just take the changes from 8.0->9.0 and bake them in this new OOB.

Also I think we should replace the MRV Infantry (doesn't make sense: Jaegers use MRVs, Infantry uses trucks) with MRV Jaeger Co for the whole period and rename the MRV Infantry as Mot Infantry and have 2 trucks/platoon for them.

If you can chip in with the reserve companies I'd appreciate it a lot. Maybe some infantry with the aging stuff like 66 KeS 88 and KVKK light machine guns?