Thread: AAR The Days Complete
View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2018, 03:26 PM

Second Lieutenant

Aeraaa is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The Days Complete

The western part of the map is protected by a large forest, which can slow Russian advance and can be defended by small units. The village of Pliwa is there. No military units are present yet.

1-4/1 mech company + tanks
2-2/2 mech company
3-3/2 mech company
In the centre, Polish infantry is occupying the villages of Markiny and Lojdy, as well as some grain silos that are in the area. It will be either the second line of defense, or a base for counterattacks depending on the flow of the battle.

1-2/1 mech company
2-3/1 mech company
3-tank company
To the east, Polish infantry is protecting the villages west of the forest. In addition, a tank company is stationed there. I’m planning to use the tanks for local counterattacks. Hopefully, the Russians won’t try to outflank me through Nalikajmy (although it will be difficult to do so due to the woods surrounding the town).

1-MANPADS team
The southwestern edge. Just a Polish AA squad is there. I doubt heavy fighting will happen in this area.

1-2nd tank company (-)
2-AA guns+mortars
3-3/2 mech company
4-Engineer company
5-4/2 mech company
6-Brigade HQ
7-Militia units+3rd tank company (-)
8-1/2 mech company
The big tamale. The town of Bartoszyce, final objective for the Russians. It has a large number of Polish units, with mission of acting either as the final line of defense, or as the brigade’s reserve.

1-122mm Gvozdika battalion
The southwestern part. This area houses the brigade’s artillery and, apart from counterbattery or air strikes, I also doubt big fighting will happen there.