View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2009, 12:34 PM

General

Zeldor is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Enhanced Gameplay Mod [project]

Ok, to sum some comments:

- tartarians: the really bad thing about them is how insane paths you can get from them, like lvl7 without boosters! and they make late game really boring, all that wishign for chalice, casting GoH, GoRing, then trapezeing A2E3 tarts or using them as heavy spellcasters. You no longer have your nation. You have tartarians backed by your mages [usually just making gear for them or assisting as minor casters in battles].

- fetishes: they are micro, way more micro than clams, they are the definition of what should never exist in MP game, they are cool in limited quantities, not when you have tens of them

- llama's thug mod: sure, I will take a look

- joining mods: I wanted to use llama's tool from the beginning, that's why it is called a mod pack

- changed balanced because of some stuff removed - some things could be controversial, maybe QM will get convinced to create more radical version of CBM with real balance things, that didn't get through, if not, I may do smth like that for next version, boosting some weaker nations and nerfing clearly overpowered [so mainly ones with recruitable SCs]

I want a mod for a people that are bored with many late-game aspects, nations blending into the same mix of summons and only same things used. There are way too many games ending in draws or with people disappearing because they no longer want to handle all that late game mess.

Trumanator:
I have Summoning Circle in one and my whole game now is centred around that. That site should not exist. Imagine Mictlan having it.

LA Agartha guide