View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2009, 03:04 AM

Corporal

Viajero is on a distinguished road
Default Counter against Agartha's Marble Oracles?

I know this is a rock/paper/scissors kind of game so I am sure there is a counter to Marble Oracles.

Any ideas? I am playing with MA Ermor (research levels currently at around 5-6) so if those ideas can be applied by MA Ermor, even better.

The Marble Oracles that I am dealing with in particular, additionally carry boots of behemoth and protection bracers etc.

The thing is that they seem to be all around perfect units:
80+ HP, 22+ prot, 50 moral, 16 base magic resistance (!!! with a few buffs or a good bless this can easily be increased to almost 20!!!), 22 str... the only weakness seem to be a relatively low attack at 12 but with the said behemoth boots or a decent weapon the problem is solved. On top of it they are sacred units benefiting from bless etc etc

They are mindless, lifeless, stone being and magic. I know there are some spells to hurt just magic beings but they do not seem to hurt much... at least at levels 5-6 of research which is where we are + or - at the moment.

I was planning to use my Banes (overall good protection, defense and atack) against them but not sure now as they might get just trampled by the boots?

any other weakness you guys may know of I can exploit? Would paralyze work (although with those 16+ magic resistance levels not sure how productive...)

Last edited by Viajero; April 22nd, 2009 at 03:11 AM..