View Single Post
Old August 31st, 2012, 07:42 PM

Major General

Valerius is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Faded Magic - No diplo, CBM 1.92, limited magic - Running

So, I've been quite eager to start this game and have known for a while the pretender build I wanted to try. What I wasn't as eager to do was actually put the mod together.

But I finally forced myself to do so and I'm about to start a new thread to open recruitment (of course everyone who has already signed up has their nations reserved).

Most of the settings are the same as this game.

Quick summary of changes:

* Zmey drops 2 more points to prot 18. Also made it map move 2 which I think will open up long range raiding to thugs with flying boots or the various monsters.

* Wendigo is now W2D2 fixed magic paths, starts at size 2/18 HP, then size 3/50 HP, and next turn finishes at size 4/71 HP. Also autocasts soul vortex.

* Iron Dragon - I decided I would try to make it useful. I could have just lowered the price but instead kept it at 25 E gems and made it a commander and added a claw attack.

Those are the highlights. Also some spell pricing adjustments and various nation changes (most significantly no darkness on PD for Agartha, no healing for Hinnom).

Please download the mod from the new thread and give it a try. And remember to test it with easy research!