View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2003, 10:02 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

General Woundwort is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Phong\'s Head Cantina [TM] - Starfury Sector (A Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy)

Quote:
Originally posted by Raging Deadstar:
Hey boss, are these for protecting the office? If it's for the front door i was thinking more on the line of some Celebrity clones fully trained in Jujitsu, bar control, karate, judo, a couple other martial arts and trained by Deadstar monks!
These... are for back-up. You've been around the Cantina awhile, right? You should know that things, well, have a tendency to get out of hand. The more firepower you have at your disposal, the better.

Quote:
Reason: Droideka don't look as good in a skimpy dress! You got to keep the customers happy and unless we get erax the handyman in they arn't going to be interested in Battle droids!
These won't be posted at the front door, of course! They'll be kept out of sight, until their presence is... required.

Quote:
And since security is paramount how about some tachyon projection cannons, gravitational hellbores and EM Passive sensors at the door, should take care of any intruders and their weapons. We don't want any of my combat femes getting hurt (they can handle themselves btw) or the maitenance going up on your battle droids!
Well, this place used to be a Space Marine barracks, after all. I won't advertise the full panoply of defenses, not with any number of itchy ears listening in. But as long as you're here, come on inside and I'll give you the cook's tour...

[RD - check your private Messages.]