View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2021, 08:20 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,422 Times in 2,694 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Issues in Scn 22 Twilight of the Tigers

I'll look into this

EDIT

Those issues have been corrected. NOTE TO SCENARIO DESIGNERS do not give the AI unplotted bombers to use in a scenario under 20 turns.

These early scenarios were created before we bumped up the delay for calling in bomber support and that's why they are not showing up in those early scenarios.

The AI needs time to decide where the best target is and in short scenarios by the time the AI picks a target and the countdown delay ends, so has the scenario so the AI DOES use them but it needs a longer than <20 turn scenario so do so properly.

We have TU-2's as UC 44 FB now so I changed the level bomber versions to those and the AI will have time to plot them and I would rather keep that random factor in the scenario rather than pre-plotting.

The "bridge fords" trick was the only way to add a dedicated ford in the early days. When we added the ability to edit terrain height fords could be created at will. The game has evolved over 2 decades

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....

Last edited by DRG; March 11th, 2021 at 08:50 AM..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DRG For This Useful Post: