MA Fallen Empire, Chaos Wars
MA Stigia, Desert of Secrets
LA New Crobuzon, Expansionist Government
LA Trade Confederation, New Dawn
LA Blood Elves, Ultimate Corruption
LA Fallen Nation, Stigian Corruption
LA Theran Empire, Reign of the Vampiri
Works on: Nations exclusively.
Summary: Amos is the most prolific modder in the community, with 12 nations released, each of which contains a substantial quantity of new units, spells, heroes and sprites. Amos has a distinct and impressive graphical style and it would perhaps be fair to say his mods provide the most eyecandy of any on these boards. He also makes the most of the mod commands available, pioneering new kinds of units and playstyles. On top of this he has continued to support and update his various nations with improved graphics, bugfixes, balance changes and the like. Amos has something of a reputation for producing overpowered mod nations and it's true that in most cases he hasn't tried to balance to vanilla standards, instead balancing his mods against each other and focusing on fun SP play.

Sombre
Author of:
MA Skaven, Warhammer Nation
MA Ogre Kingdoms, Warhammer Nation
MA Arga Dis, Blood and Bronze
MA Tharoon, Decadent Overlords
MA Avernum, Crystal Souls
LA Vaettihiem, Exiled Tribes
LA New Ulm, Iron Faith Reborn
LA New Jomon, Broken Swords
Works on: Nations, balance mods, this mod list
Summary: As the original author of this post, it feels a bit silly for me to summarise my own contributions to the mod community, so I'll keep it quick. Since joining this community I have produced a number of nations and contributed to larger modding projects while offering a little help and encouragement to other modders. I confess I am more of a modder now than a player. I continue to work largely on Warhammer Nations for Dom3 but also update my older mods from time to time.

Zepath
Author of:
LA Teutanion, Age of Honor
LA Kharamdzu, Hoist the Black Flag
LA Sanguinia, Vampire Counts
LA Sylvania, The Last New Dawn
LA Necropolis, City of the Everdying
Nova Deus II
Streamers and Standards
Streamers and Standards (updated by llamabeast)
Works on: Nations, graphics, pretenders, maps.
Summary: Zepath is the modder who inspired Sombre to mod. He is well known for the outstanding graphics, attention to detail and presentation in his work. Zepath vanished after completing a number of his mods and was thought lost to the community, but recently returned and gave us an excellent Warhammer World map which is already very popular.

DrPraetorious
Author of:
EA Ogri, Stones of Blood
EA Carthacia, Age of Exploration
EA Padmassa, the Black Coven
MA Tasilondren, Sphere Binders
LA Eriu, Reformation
LA Catharcia, Forges of Molech
LA Machaka, Golden Kingdom
Powergamer's Mod
Black Tome of Alisophocus + Blessing Hotfix
Custom Army Design System
Spell Modding Guide
Works on: Nations, spells, code diving, balance, compilation mods
Summary: DrPraetorious AKA TNDP is a longstanding and vocal member of the community who has authored much work and contributed to many projects. He is our resident code diver, grabbing information on units, codes, sites, special abilities and modding fields from the game. This information has been of great use to many modders and has helped flesh out out Edi's near comprehensive database. TNDP will admit he's not much of an artist and his mods reflect this, but his knowledge of the inner workings of the game and skills with code have made him an important member of the modding community.

Last edited by lch; November 20th, 2008 at 03:34 AM..
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Edi For This Useful Post: