View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2006, 07:45 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

Annette is on a distinguished road
Default Re: More Reviews

Thank you, JeF, and welcome to our forums. I've very happy to see you here!

I have more to report...

In Belgium, the current issue of Pc Gameplay Magazine features a review of Dominions 3. Editor-in-Chief Frank Dolmans tells us, "It got a whopping 80+ score, which is quite excellent. Our reviewer was impressed."

And we're told in Italy Giochi per Il Mio Computer has designated Dom 3 "Editor's Pick" with a score of 8.5 out of 10. Reviewer Vincenzo Beretta tells us, "Great game BTW, and a good companion to the "Song of Ice and Fire" saga by George R.R. Martin I'm finally reading while not playing! Congratulations to all those involved."

Here at home, The Bovine Conspiracy has just published it's review of Dominions 3 with a score of 8 out of 10. It's divided into two parts: " Part I: Review for people who already know a lot about Dominions II," and " Part II: Review for people who don’t know anything about Dominions II." The consensus is:

Quote:
If you played and enjoyed Dominions II, Dominions III is an easy recommendation. Hell, it's an easy recommendation for anyone who enjoys deep strategy games and don't particularly care about having the latest whiz bang graphics...It'll be one of those games that will never leave your hard drive. Until Dominions IV.
Please read the full review HERE.