View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2008, 04:11 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

Agrajag is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Donation campaign for Gandalf to fund a new se

Quote:
Actually $0 does mean something to me. Ive dropped far more activities from "lack of interest" than from lack of money. I think thats true of most of the people who do things for free for the community. Its one reason I often push for people to thank the great folks doing mods and maps and such that we all are enjoying.
Yeah, I'm a big fan of your "paying with appreciation"/"The cost of free stuff [is thank-yous]" campaign

Quote:
Well I couldn't go for the idea of asking myself. But since lch was running most of the games on the server that died I felt he had justification for trying to speed up the repairs.
Sure, I just wanted to be sure because I've seen once when someone wanted to organize donations for someone else, and the other guy got offended by it, so I wanted to make sure this wasn't the case.

Also, your post made me realize that Ich is actually called lch, that was quite a surprise. (You'll always be Ich to me though )
(The difference, for those that didn't catch the hint and can't tell the difference because of the font, is ICH and LCH)