View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2008, 10:19 AM

General

lch is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Official Complaints/Concerns/Opinions

I'm on Firefox 2.0.0.16 myself and as reported earlier, I have frequently experienced the auto-logout myself. I usually don't shutdown my computer, but just let it suspend to RAM or to disk. With the old forums, I could be logged in with the same session for weeks. The only reason that I had to log out was because the functionality to show which posts are new and which you have already seen stopped working at some time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.R. Krol View Post
Okay, I just spent the past hour playing Space Invaders only to get to the end and find that my score wouldn't be saved! That's when I realized that I was no longer logged in. Is there a timeout for forum inactivity that would have caused that?
I was getting the same when I've been playing some Arcade game for about 25 minutes. I logged in and used the back and refresh button a couple of times and luckily it registered the highscore that I reached after some time, even though it took a number of tries. You might have been able to save it.
Emergency comic relief
The Following User Says Thank You to lch For This Useful Post: