View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2008, 09:05 AM

Lieutenant General

Aezeal is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Faerun 466 - Now with Adventure Map!

Hmm I must say I did start in Surbin valley, but 3 of my neighbours didn't appear to be very special (419,417, 452)
Though one of them might have had some wizards roaming around, not sure. (I tried to check but... your file isn't very open (why do you type everything just behind the next and not just make a nice new line per province?) to readers)

a small suggestion would be to make the poptype of the Evermoors trolls btw, seems to fit better with the books

Another, larger, suggestion: how about adding an underdark map (this map isn't wraparound so you could just put it beneath it) I've seen the map I think you used on the web and there was a similar underdark map, but lower res and probably not usable, but I'm sure there must be something to use for this. Just a suggestion for when you have some spare time

Seems there should be a (new) game on this map soon then , 2 bad I don't have time to start it myself.

(any reader with the same opinion: please set up a game and reserve a place for me, my personal suggestion would be EA since it fits the magical forgotten realms, Dnd style best, mod nations could also be an option.
In for a whole new sort of game? Then try my scenario map Gang Wars.