View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2007, 04:26 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Gandalf Parker is on a distinguished road
Default Re: quicky update

Actually thats how I thought it worked. But apparently it has a big affect on how provinces are drawn, and how they are grouped.

Its a good thing to have found. I can get maps that are alot like Dom3s as far as continent/ocean. Or ones as scattered as I was getting before and thinking I was stuck with it.

The problem I have now is that the settings I had randomly stumbled upon for getting a decent spread of terrains (especially mountains) are no good. I have to start over changing numbers until I stumble on a working ratio.

Can you give me an idea of pthresh, tsize, psize, and some which might be in the program but I dont know it?
This game is NOT suitable for students, interns, apprentices, or anyone else who is expected to pass tests on a regular basis. Do not think about strategies while operating heavy machinery. Before beginning this game make arrangements for someone to check on you daily. If you find that your game has continued for more than 36 hours straight then you should consult a physician immediately (Do NOT show him the game!)