View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2011, 07:23 AM

Corporal

endomorphious is on a distinguished road
Default Need advice on EA C'Tis and charms/seduce/master enslave

Hi all playing a MP game in team with some other fellows against toughened AI opponents. The independents are really tough but there are LOTS of valuable mages/troops in those tough provinces. I would like some help on formulating a plan that is crafted towards EA C'Tis and is doable to mayhap capture some of these indepent leaders and possibly some of the troops. Right now I think the easiest but least effective plan I have is 10-12 of my shamans casting Charm bodygaurded by Vine men and possibly 5 indie commanders with vine bows.

Possibly have the above group spam enslave mind in the hopes of tagging the indie leaders, then plan on GoR'ing them after enslaving them. Any notion on how effective this could be in practical terms? I'm thinking this might be my fastest possible route of action.

My other alternative seems to be Blood, which I neither have, nor will it be easy to get. I have 12 provinces and none can recruit scouts to do the whole blood hunt and empower ritual two-step. But a succubus empowered to cast hellbind heart seems to be the ideal option.

Suggestions on which is the most viable path and which would be the most effective path very welcome. And tips on equipping to make the options most effective would help.

As it might make a difference in strategy my pretender is a PoD with 4E4F5D