View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2009, 10:02 AM

Major General

DrPraetorious is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Sign of the Hammer - A Warhammer Mod Game. Game on!

A few balance issues for Itza, mostly fairly minor. Overall I think it's good.

The various sacred summons should arrive in smaller numbers but wear some kind of armour (so they can get an earth blessing). I'd suggest giving them all low-Prot ceremonial armour, making them 2/3 as numerous, except for the flying ones (Tepok) which should be 1/2 as numerous. The Lorescale is way better than all of the other spawn leaders that I summoned (there were a few I didn't try), since he flies *and* has a ridiculous MR, which is better than being Mindless in almost every way.

I didn't really test any of the blood stuff.

The recruitable sacreds should probably be capital-only, although most games this won't make a huge difference since your forts and temples are SO EXPENSIVE.

I happened to crush all comers this game but that was more a mix of craven diplomacy and map placement than that Itza is overpowered.
If you read his speech at Rice, all his arguments for going to the moon work equally well as arguments for blowing up the moon, sending cloned dinosaurs into space, or constructing a towering *****-shaped obelisk on Mars. --Randall Munroe