View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2019, 04:07 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,423 Times in 2,694 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: winSPMBT V13 ( 2019 ) Upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgsbdy View Post
I huge thank you for your work. Been playing this version for years. I even keep it on my business laptop for those god awful layovers. I am writing just to relay that some of the OOB's of things I have knowledge of are wrong. For example a F-111F with 5 crew members or an level bombing F 117 with 4 1000 lb iron bombs. These are just a few I noticed after the patch update, I have been doctoring my OOB's for years based upon my work and knowledge in aerospace and military. Is there anywhere or anyway I could submit OOB's (here?) for community use and critique? I could make notes to explain my changes.
Well..... mentioning it sometime in the previous 15 years--maybe when you first noticed it-- would have been helpful as they have been like that since at least 2005 and probably since the first version was released in 2002. So you are the first since then to say "hey.. the crews are too big and the bombloads are way too small"

.....apparently delivering Cluster bombs was this things raison d'ĂȘtre when it wasn't tasked nuclear https://fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ac/f-111.htm

things like this get overlooked because I usually had more than enough to do dealing with reported problems without having to go looking for them and APPARENTLY nobody really uses F-111's much but with the full bombload that could change especially the full CB bombload

There is a thread started by Suhiir on the To&E thread titled "WinSPMBT v13 Corrections".... that would be a good place to start but I also have this entered into my " If I lose my mind one more time" list

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....

Last edited by DRG; April 5th, 2019 at 05:18 PM..