View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2010, 01:03 AM

First Lieutenant

Corwin is on a distinguished road
Default Re: "A Song of Ice and Fire", veterans-only game, MA. In progress, midgame...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lingchih View Post
Executor obviously does not know how to play Ermor. Heh. ,I guess I saw that when I saw his bless. Good game Corwin, and congrats on the win.

And oh yeah, I am back from holiday. I will play my turns out.
Thank you Lingchih. But as for Executor - I think he is doing very well, considering that the odds were against him from the beginning of this war. Since the beginning of hostilities I had lead on him in everything except gold income, number of castles, and armies. Ermor also has to fight 3 nations at once. (And BTW I have been secretely providing cost-free support to BL since the beginning of this game - on a limited scale, about 50 gems worth total of items that BL really needed in their defence against undead invasions, but still it must have helped)

Nevertheless despite all that Executor has managed to inflict significant damage on my forces since the beginning on the war, and he de-facto won our largest battle so far. Not to mention he has killed 4 of 5 my SCs, and I have yet to nail a single one of his. (this is partly due to him mostly using his SCs as part of the huge armies rather then as raiders, and also him being less agressive then me with their depolyment overall, but still). Finally Sea of Ice really screwed Ermor, both on our fronts and on all Ermors fronts against Ulm and BL.