View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2011, 08:53 AM

First Lieutenant

Corwin is on a distinguished road
Default Re: "A Song of Ice and Fire", veterans-only game, MA. In progress, midgame...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Executor View Post

All in all, I think you're getting really close to winning this. I certainly can't beat you alone, and now with my central force crushed with very limited loses on your side it's probably just a matter of time.
I think you may be right, although I've learned not to underestimate you.

Unless Jotuns will regroup and rally after their recent defeats. They still only lost a single blood SC so far, and they have every unique blood summon in addition to other SC and strong troops. Why they haven't used many of them against me yet - I have no idea. They have split their main army in 4 parts about 4 turns ago to deal with my riding. Which has allowed me to ambush and destroy 2 of these smaller armies 2 turns ago.

If I would be in DrP's shoes I would keep my army together and send it all against my only southern army while it was still weak 4-6 turns ago. Instead they did attack in the beginning of the war but with the smaller force coming from the south, rather then with their main army.

To DrP's credit he did kill number of my SCs - at least 5 so far. Hmmm, I will have to start being less agressive with my SCs, now that my death gems vaults have shown the bottom...

Anyway, another big piece of good news for both Ermor and Jotun is that it looks like BL is joining the fray on your side soon. They have just informed me that they are going to attack me several turns from now, once our NAP treaty will expire. And they do have tons of SCs and other resources, since I don't think that have been suffereing any real losses for at least 15-20 turns, if not longer. We shall see how it will go...

Together three of your nations have more then 2/3 of my current gem income. And if Jotuns will get back their provinces I am currently raiding, then your combined gem income will be larger then mine. And I think you have roughly twice my number of SCs.