Thread: Poland OOB
View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2021, 08:55 PM

First Lieutenant

blazejos is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Poland OOB

Done

Hope that will be accurate propostion. I made asssumption that in first year 2017 WOT uses old AKM what is visible on photos. Then in 2018 start to adopt 5.56mm MSBS Grot AR but process of conversion take propably around one year. So after 2019 they are only with new rifles. Next assumption is that UKM-2000 is in every Sec. Also unique weapons which they have is 60mm LMP-2017 Moratar introduced in December 2019. That is why I think that they may have something like Moratar unit and also use them for support Plt together with RPG-7. I made other assumption that training sappers take some time so this units apear after 2018 isn't necessary to create Sappers with AKM. Now their main AT weapon is RPG-7 that is why I include RPG-7 team just from 2018. They may have small number of Spikes during waiting when Javelin's will be itroduced posible that somwhere in next year 2022. Sniper is just from normal units meby is not necessary create a speciall WOT sniper unit. I also added Jelcz 442.32 Bartek which is used by normal army but also WOT so that is why starts in 2014 the same with Ford Ranger which is designed as a sucessor of standard utility car Tarpan Honker in regular units. Quads are also used by regular army.

I used free slots for new units formations and weapons so will be easy copy this to polish OOB without changings postions. There is also [obat002 WOT inside polish OOB.zip] where you can test how this units fit inside polish OOB already included. There inside Polish OOB exists formation Mech Militia Pl slot 390 which represents OTK [Obrona terytorialna Kraju] During Polish People Republic that was an militia army moustly disolved in 1989 but last units after many reforms lasts until 2008 when army was fully profesionalised and such secound line forces were disolved. So I propose to short this formation to 2008 then is gap until 2017 and WOT were again created as a answer to this what happens in Ukraine in 2014.
Attached Files
File Type: zip WOT.zip (159.8 KB, 295 views)
File Type: zip obat002 WOT inside polish OOB.zip (25.4 KB, 299 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blazejos For This Useful Post: