Thread: Map A Map List
View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2008, 05:36 PM

Private

LordCalvert is on a distinguished road
Default Re: A Map List

This is a map request, not exactly part of a map list.

My son and I would like to work on an SCA mod where the 17 North American SCA kingdoms would duke it out (so to speak) in D3 and possibly add the 2 non-North American kingdoms once we figure out how to get them in. However, neither one of us are terribly competent graphic artists.

What I would like is a Dominions-style map of North America of relatively large size running roughly from the Arctic Circle in the north to the US-Mexican border in the south. The Caribbean islands are not necessary but adding Hawaii would be a nice touch (not necessarily to scale). The provinces do not have to be created. We will do that based on SCA geography and resources. The final map should probably scaled sufficiently sized to be in the 500-750 province range when completed. Another version which has Europe, Australia and New Zealand added (but necessarily out of scale) would be welcome however we want to see if the concept works with the North American region.

Obviously, once we work on the mod we will post it so that it is available to all. It is our way of getting more of the medieval reenactment community involved in this game in a fun and unusual way.

Thanks in advance for the help.