Thread: Utility Dom3xTest
View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2010, 03:47 PM

First Lieutenant

Dimaz is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dom3xTest

WL, I remember your opinion as you said it earlier and I had thought about it. However, I cannot agree with you. First, my utility adds nothing that cannot be achieved by other methods, it's just to simplify things a bit. Second, the testing alone definitely cannot win the game for you or even win a war. You still have to plan carefully, talk to people if diplo is allowed, know some tricks and so on. What testing can do, is reduce your losses or in some cases change the outcome of battle or two. You know that I prefer to test many situations, and still I have only one win in HoF. Ano tests almost all battles with indies before attacking, and he plays better than me, and he has 1 win I think, too. So, I'm 99% sure that this tool won't change the general balance between players, as winning one or two extra battles with the help of it doesn't change that much.
In other news, I'm hoping to make 0.3 somewhere this week. I noticed that I forgot to include unit saving to the .map, also, I'm planning to add scenario S/L (full information on both sides) and .map army import if I have time (for maps with already preset armies, it'll be possible to select any province that has an army and it'll be imported).