View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2021, 08:00 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,390 Times in 2,687 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Re: Vanishing buildings

Which scenario was it and which building was it SPECIFICALLY that you saw this happen to? Scenario number and X/ Y coordinate from the top of the screen is all I need if you cannot make a screen shot.

There used to be a problem that when the registration hex was off screen the multihex building disappeared but that was fixed so long ago I forget when that was.

I DID see a building vanish when I rubbled the registration hex in scenario 6 the barakady but it was very brief and the main building was restored to the map almost instantly But during the moment the hex was being rubbled the building winked out then re-appeared. Is that what you are seeing ?

The next question is what is your preference set to for animation? Animation controls far more than just shots fired or movement. It affects how many sounds you hear fired from a squad and a host of other things. If you have it turned down turn it up...if it's up turn it down halfway and try that

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....