View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2015, 11:09 AM

Private

dari is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Feature requests

Hello ibol,

first of all - great game (much more fun than GTA V)

i have a few usability suggestions:

1. Would it be possible to add thousand delimiters (ie: credits 12.345.678.012) for all numbers at all screens like the few ones in the stat screen. But especially for the ships/AT equipment and install screen.

2. in the install equipment screen would it be possible to add the same "+" and "-" sign like in the starship outfitter

3. Could you also add a "reckless" option for going a more direct route with mouse (playing the game most of the time mouse-only) even if more than 1 tile away.
(especially with tiles that are not even "hostile" like the terrain "fire bush"<-maybe a bug/wrong data entry)

4. pay it forward seems to always produce that "cheating" msg. once it reaches around 28Million - could we have a generous 64bit variable for the most important stats like err. credits
just in case...(sold recently 13M Data - the credit stat doesnt have this problem at least not with 50M credits

5. add Data gained output in msg-log for killing aliens (planet+ships)

6. in the active effects-screen i see quit similar entries like "Improve Data Gathering+2" and "Data Analyst+2" since there is no working tooltip for this i can only guess that they seem to be 2 different types of effects - but if they are just different Text outputs from different source, maybe you could normalize and thus consolidate these

7. that LOS edge of space is really nice - maybe add another like "line of fire" to see valid fire solutions (space+planet)

8. Firing with "F" (just in case i get lazy and make a makro for my mouse) should account for a valid line of fire - with handscanners (LOS not blocked) it seem to select most of the time targets behind walls (alternately i wish for a walldestroying plasma shotgun

9. i second that new bought items dont get autoinstalled replacing the old gear - makes shoping for spareparts a hassle

10. deep diving caves - could you increase the overall difficulty for the cavelevels after reaching every ie. 5th level.

11. would it be possible to dynamically create a shipwreck out of a destroyed enemy ship (while using maybe non-lethal weapons)
for the fun of pirate-like boarding

whoops slightly more than a few suggestion - i love this game !
The Following User Says Thank You to dari For This Useful Post: