View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2013, 09:00 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Gandalf Parker is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dom1 and Dom2 coming soon to Desura.com

True on both. I regret the loss of both of those features.
And that Dom3 broke the ability to do downloadable scenarios (altho the newer Illwinter game gave that back). I might end up having to resurrect my old dom1 and dom2 websites and file archives. Especially before we lose them here.

As far as irrelevant I would have to wait to see how they are being offered. But even if they were free, Im not sure that it gives a good impression of the dominions series now. Some devs offer previous versions to be put out in various package deals where people get a lot of games at one low price so maybe someone got ahold of some info on how effective that can be.

Id still wish that someone would try to follow the old "press release" trail and get all of those game sites to link to the new improved Dom3 demo instead.
This game is NOT suitable for students, interns, apprentices, or anyone else who is expected to pass tests on a regular basis. Do not think about strategies while operating heavy machinery. Before beginning this game make arrangements for someone to check on you daily. If you find that your game has continued for more than 36 hours straight then you should consult a physician immediately (Do NOT show him the game!)