View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2022, 06:03 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,474 Times in 2,709 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: MBT's

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASTBOAT TOUGH View Post
I think I saw a Russian tank that supposedly is operating in Ukraine that I haven't seen until MAYBE this evening. At this time, I will not divulge the type I believe I saw. I will say it might be a T-80 type, however, I feel it's something else based on only the view from the news feed.

You have to go to where you can watch "The CBS Evening News" w/Norah O'Donnel for 4 April 2022. You'll need to be ready at the 6m 30s mark to freeze/or slow the video before the 6m 38s mark. The tank in ? will be moving through a bombed out residential area from Right to Left on your screen. Also note a couple of trees between you and the tank as it's moving.

I'll provide my answer in a couple of nights. In fairness Don will be informed before that. It's not a game just seeking input/opinions on the matter.

Saw a Ukrainian tank (T-72) towing on the road (CNN) a undamaged fairly new looking Russian tank that it seems the crew just abandoned for whatever reason possibly just ran out of fuel. It was filmed in Eastern Ukraine. Crazy! They didn't even attempt to disable it.

For you Scenario and Campaign builders, I'm also reposting the following here. This is normally a paid subscription item for FREE for I don't know how long.
https://www.janes.com/defence-news/n...ukraine-crisis

I better get to watching Vikings Valhalla or CINCLANTHOME will ensure all future posts will be coming from there!?!

Regards,
Pat
Found the The CBS Evening News[/b]" w/Norah O'Donnel for 4 April 2022but at the time you wrote they are discussing sactions

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle..