Thread: Various issues
View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2020, 12:40 PM

Private

Charles M is on a distinguished road
Default Various issues

Anyone know how to get rid of unit ID Tags when 'Preferences' does not work? ID Tags just irritate me! I have consulted customer support and they have never come across the problem!

I note that someone has already commented on the incorrect armour factors for the Grant turret, the AVRE (Churchill III or IV, not VII), and other vehicles but the information for the Sherman Firefly is still incorrect in the latest update patch. There was NO M4A2 Firefly, and the turret on the M4A2 in Aberdeen Proving Ground started life on an M4A3, one of a number earmarked for US Army service, along with M4s. The initial order was for 160, later cut to 80, and a few Fireflies were in US hands by VE Day. The 755th Tank Bttn in Italy got 12 on the M4 but never used them in action, and others were off-loaded in France before war's end. Can the profile be amended? I lack the skill to do this - always assuming that I had permission. As a researcher for the Advanced Squad Leader system, I have tons of data that might help to correct errors, should it be wanted.

Regards