View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2009, 06:23 AM

Major General

Randallw is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What other games do you people play?

I play SEV, two daily empire game where I pop in for 5 minutes buy stuff, build things, and collect taxes. I play some games with my nephew. I recently copied over Hearts of Iron 2 to my latest computer after not playing it for some time (I actually made a mod for it several years back. The Domination Mod).

For some reason ( a new system with Vista ) I have bad luck with mainstream games. Heck I have to play SEV on a laptop to make sure it doesn't crash. I've played KOTOR and it always eventually crashes before I finish so I gave up on Bioware games, especially since Mass Effect crashes after 5 minutes. I got Warhammer Online only for it also to crash after I play for 5 minutes. Actually I'm really not that bothered by that one. I was in the beta and intended to have another try once a week or so, and I don't know if I was put off by all the trouble I had but I realised I actually couldn't be bothered. After years of following it and getting into the Beta it was actually quite surprising to realise I simply can't make the time to play an MMPORPG. I wasn't upset or anything, it was just a fact that I didn't have the time and I was ok with that. You've got to laugh

I palyed Crysis, that was good, but once done I haven't gone back. Portal was nice. I tried to play it again but I couldn't remember my damn Steam stuff and the help it gives is terrible. Can't be helped, so I gave up.