View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2006, 01:33 PM

Private

CharlesPavlov is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 10 questions from the devs.

1) My favorite features/items/etc. in the game?

The various quests , upgrading my ships . Items wich have hidden functions and easter eggs . Combat is nice and simple , but a little bit more control wouldn't actually hurt , like being able to "drag-select" ships and "attack at long range" options .

2) What are your least favorite features/items/etc. in the game?

Well , I'd like more random events , more quests , more items , a more dynamic Sector Prime .

3) Which map size do you prefer?

Huge . The bigger the better !

4) Which player ship do you prefer?

The science ship . I like science missions . Second on my list is the warship .

5) Do you think the bosses (Kawangi, Primordius, Vent Mother, Deep Hunter, Garthan carrier) are too easy, too hard or just right?

They're spread out all over the spectrum , which is cool . Carriers and deep Hunters are quite easy , Vent Mothers are difficult , while Primordius and the Kawangi are allmost impossible without using quest items . In general , they're just right .

6) When you play Weird Worlds do you "play it safe" or do you play risky?

A bit of both . I believe in acceptable risk . I take some risks , but I don't push it .

7) When you play Weird Worlds, do you "roleplay" it?

As much as I can , I like to roleplay , but there's not much to roleplay WITH in WW . It'd be cool to gain some experience and level up your character or crew a bit , or to interact with aliens like in Star Control II .

8) Do you keep a Weird Worlds shortcut on your desktop?

Yes , and might I add , "Strange Adventure"'s icon looks better than WW's generic planet one !

9) Who is your favorite Weird Worlds character?

Ripcord , of course !

10) Do you own/play Strange Adventures in Infinite Space?

Just a demo . I've tried to compile the sourcecode though ...