Thread: Bug Wish List
View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2009, 02:26 PM

Corporal

Firestorm is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Bug Wish List

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosborne View Post
2) A one man "crew", with pistol only, can suppress a MBT loaded with infantry even after being fired on to the point of retreating by several other units. When a MBT moves next to it, it recovers and makes two close assaults on a MBT, killing half the riders.

"I picture, this one guy running from a tank that is chasing him, with several riders on top with the guy in their sights, then the guy stops running, turns around, pulls out his 9mm and fires at the tank. The tank crew is so shocked that they freeze in their seats having never seen such courage. The riders drop their guns and run for their lives, some falling because of the expert shots from the crew man."

Is there any way to put a check on infantry so that if they don't have an AT weapon then they can't assault armor or if they are retreating and approach by heavy armor they continue to retreat or surrender. As I recall, this is the case with some units (I think scouts with no AT weapons) who instead move out of the way.
But, then I wouldn't be able to knock out Abrams tanks with my hordes of rock-throwing protestors.