View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2010, 02:07 PM

BANNED USER

Calahan is on a distinguished road
Default Re: LA CBM Game Pyrite upload Pretenders

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13lackGu4rd View Post
yes, I tried to do it but he password protected his pretender and there is no master password set for this game. so the only choice is to let Atlantis stale away.
Well I must admit, that is a damn good reason

------------------------------------------------------

@ Hadrian - Please can I get a 48 hour delay of the current turn. (PM-ed you about it as well)

@ All - Very sorry to ask for the delay, having a very busy week in RL, and as such I haven't had time to do much other than open the turn file yet, so have little to no chance of making tomorrows deadline And given the nature of the position, and with it being my first turn, it'd be great if I could get a full weekend (yippee, weekend means no work ) to assess the position, and get fully clued-up with regards both the postion, and the overall game/diplomatic situation.

@ All again - Please can someone confirm that the following is the correct nation-player list. (I don't suspect the OP to be wrong, but thought I'd double check just in case, as don't want to contact the wrong person about dimplomacy and be left waiting for a reply that may never come)

Arco - Herode
Atlantis - iamofage (happily staling away)
Jomon - Graeme Dice
Mictlan - Calahan
Midgard - Isokron
Bogarus - Stagger Lee
Tien Ch'i - Wrana
Utgard - Hadrian II