View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2009, 10:43 AM

First Lieutenant

Makinus is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Return of the Exodus scenario

Your scenario gave me an idea: a Battlestar Galactica scenario!

Let me see if it is feasible:

- set in a corner of the map a planet (earth) without any population but belonging to your empire, with some powerfull space stations in the warp points so the cylons can´t destroy it.

- in another corner of the map you have your fleet, consisting of warships, shipyard ships (yes/no?), repair ships, tankers (solar collectors?), and pop transports (with some pop inside), but no colony ships (maybe remove the capability of building colony ships).

- 2 or more "cylon empires" that start allied with each other but can eventually start fighting each other (in the series there are 2 factions, but could be potentially more).

- Put a lot of "desert" systems from the initial fleet position to earth, with some small cylon outposts (tiny planets/star bases?) that the player must fight to reach earth.

- The player must fight his way to "earth", while keeping at least one pop unit so he can "colonize" earth.

- the series had a "marginal" planet where the fleet colonized until kicked out by the cylons, so maybe you can put a tiny colony around the middle of the journey that the player could colonize if he wanted...

- i still don´t know how to include the appearence of Pegasus, but it would be fun to include it...

any ideas?