Old November 11th, 2006, 07:13 AM

Corporal

Elsemeravin is on a distinguished road
Default Re: SE5 Modding: Variable and functions wishes

Quote:
Docwho said:
20. An abiliy to flag there are Asteroids
files Components.txt

==> This is not a function or variable, maybe you should move it to a thread for new abilities wishes.
Quote:

21. Opens warps Randoms type warps - unstable, mildly unstable, Very Unstable, stable and size (how big of a ship can move thuoght it.)
files Components.txt

==> This is not a function or variable, maybe you should move it to a thread for new abilities wishes.
Quote:

22. Under Ship design. A filter for ship size. (I.E. 100kt to 2500kt in drop down buttons that can be moddifed. And/Or by clase name.)

==> This is not a function or variable, more like a UI change.
Quote:

23. Under combat setting could you add another attack type line. Such as they are to disable then captor the ship. And have the Ship use they weapons in combat. It is a real pain to deal with right now. You have to frist attack them then be defender to get it to work right.
==> This is not a function or variable, more like a UI change.

Now as I start to feel my first post was unclear when saying:

Quote:

In order to send Aaron an email as complete as possible, I would like to share the functions and variable I'm about to ask him so that you may add more before we can finally send him a full list.

I was meaning functions such like the actual Get_Design_Ability_Total() or Get_Design_Component_Count() and variables like [%level%] or [%range%] to be used in formulas in the modding files.
Sorry if I made you confused.