View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2013, 11:54 AM

Major General

Executor is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Game,HoC - House of Chains. Non NewB. Submit Pretenders

Well, that's some rather underhanded diplo Starcryst. You lead me on to think we're making a deal and joining our forces to bring down the game leader Ermor while you're actually buying more time to take over my lands without counteractions from me.

When you moved your forces to the province I suggested as an exit route for your troops I though we had a deal. So now I've lost 2 turns I should have spent counteracting you; as in preparing the defense in the fort under siege, taking action against your teleporting mages, retaking my lands and wasting 60 gems I sent you as compensation for your "troubles" and instead I've spent that time planning how to strike back at Ermor. That's quite a setback.

That's just incredibly bad sportsmanship, especially since between you and Ermor I didn't have a change anyway so I'm not sure what the purpose of the deception was other then stalling me. If you had no intention of making peace with you should have said so.

WL, feel free to find a sub for me as I most definitely won't be continuing this game nor will I bother to find a suitable sub. I think you of all people know, from our previous run ins, I have no problem with losing and being overwhelmed from all sides but this is just wrong to me. Please note that me leaving this game has nothing to do with my losing position. Sorry for the inconvenience, it's been a great game series for me so far.