View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2013, 02:42 PM

Private

danbo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Game,HoC - House of Chains. Non NewB. Submit Pretenders

Well, I think I was my worst enemy in this game. I've been on vacation for a month and had only about 15-20 minutes to make my turn. But everything went smooth despite of it. But when I got home I was spending hours planning every turn only to make deadly mistakes which led to disastrous results.

First I tried to teleport a party to solar brilliance the emrorian army but forgot to send troops to decoy ermorian flying units to let the old men warm up. Also I was expecting that my prophet (who was equipped with Aegis and was expected to fight in case the old men fail) retains bonus to magic resistance as well as bonus to HP while fighting teleport battle, I was wrong, this rule applies only for HP. As a result my old men were slaughtered and my prophet was enslaved, precious Aegis lost.

For the next turn I spent about 3 hours but somehow failed to save it and sent only partially done turn with unscripted suicidal attacks. Again, precious units dead, lots of gems flushed.

And now, when I finally braced myself and double and triplechecked every order Ermor gets out of the pocket unhumane weapons of mass destruction and as a result only half of my army survives the artillery strike and reaches the battlefield. Where it was expectedly annihilated.

At least, old Empire will be reunited again. But unfortunatelly under the banners of corrupted ermorians.