View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2009, 11:40 AM

Colonel

DonCorazon is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Asia Twist - PBEM

I'd like to alert the nations of AsiaTwist of a very serious crisis. Manead starvation, that's right. The randy Maenads have overexpanded at an alarming rate and as ironic as it may seem, Pan just can't seem to produce enough food to keep all our lovely ladies well fed. Incursions across the Ashdod wastelands are futile in spite of our collection of magical wine bags (these just seem to further fuel the population explosion as the Pans end up with another 20 girls after a night with an endless bag of wine). Our Maenads are becoming skinny and diseased with malnutrition and look like the girls that Heff kicks out of the mansion. We are setting up a charity to raise awareness of this crisis. Donations can be sent to the Feed the Maenads fund. Don't stand by while this tragedy unfolds - act now!
i crossed blades with the mightiest warriors of the golden age. i witnessed with sorrow the schism that led to the passing of legends. now my sword hangs in its scabbard, with nothing but memories to keep it warm.