View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2011, 12:25 AM

Corporal

Ghill is on a distinguished road
Default Turn 26: Pause before the siege

Building armies and getting into position, waiting for the inevitable counter attacks. So, let's look at how we got into this particular conflict.

I should probably let Laddwr explain his own actions, so I will. My reasons for invading you should be fairly clear though. At the time I ran out of room to expand, and you were one of the three most powerful (and dangerous) nations in the world. You were also the only powerful nation neighboring me. Expansion is survival, stagnation is destruction, so I had to go to invade someone. Why let my rival get stronger, when I could get stronger by making them weaker? So, I decided to invade Hinnom. I had 2 other neighbors, why bother starting a multiple front war? So I sought alliances. They were both (at the time) weak, so they accepted my generous terms.

The best part of this, is that I don't have to fight them right after I beat you. If I take your mainland Sauromatia can still expand while allowing both Atlantis and Niefelheim to expand as well. The Great and Unsecret Alliance could last quite a while without hampering any of us.

VITAL EVENT: The fall of Agartha.

Good Game Thanatus del Dragos. You probably fought valiantly and stuff. I...don't think I interacted with Agartha at all during this game.

The first to be wiped out. Death by military conquest. I guess others have been at war longer, and far more quietly than me.

All hail Fury the (aptly named) Great Hawk.

Last edited by Ghill; June 13th, 2011 at 12:32 AM..