View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2008, 11:01 PM

First Lieutenant

PanzerBob is on a distinguished road
Default Re: KG Griffin the Alt History Campaign Continues

War Diary, SSKG Griffin 12 Oct 1945, 1200hrs

KG Griffin has been in Defensive Positions west of El Arish on the Coastal Highway heading into Eqypt. We've spent the time improving our defenses.

The Hubz Group which just came in this morning claims to have seen a large dust cloud along the coast some 30km west of us. This does seem odd as intelligence had our enemies in retreat at best moving into defensive positions in Eqypt and trying to hold the Suez Canal. Well if they have some fight left in them, We'll smack it out of them. My boys can't wait to blood their new panzers and other weapons.

Besides the extra Hubz Group I have a 17cm Btty and 7.5cm Btty on call. I'm told an Arab runner, has confirmed an Allied force is making it's way up the Coastal Hwy. he claims they are dragging large boats with them. Funny I didn't really think these desert folk were given to drink.

Obersturmbannführer PanzerBob [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Lightning.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Lightning.gif[/img]

"Whenever in future wars the battle is fought, panzer troops will play the decisive role..."
Heinz Guderian, General der Panzertruppe