View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2006, 06:22 PM

Private

jimrad2383 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The Manual...

Gentlemen, I didnt say I didnt like AATF or any of the series to date, otherwise I wouldnt have bought them all. Its just I dont feel there is enough there to warrant further purchases although who knows what you may come up with next that can quickly change my mind. Regarding the manual, I am just agreeing with Jarhead that presentation is important when selling something on the open market. Now the scenarios I just feel could be more robust, its just my feelings on the matter. Disappointing is the campaign in my opinion, its basically the existing scenarios in order. I would of of liked to have seen a campaign independent of the existing single player scenarios. Possible something more dynamic with no real idea of which way the campaign would go.

As I stated, Ive been a very loyal fan since the BCT days, and all titles up to this point. I will throw myself into creating a few scenarios and see if that sparks the old flame I had for the series, and at the same time contribute to the community. I just feel at this time, it may be time for a change of direction for me. I would not want anyone reading my views as a reason not to purchase AATF. Its actually very good, and I would recommend both AATF and The Star and the Crescent as a starting point. The Falklands is quite good too but I enjoyed the 2 I mention very much.

Regards,

Jim