View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2006, 06:54 AM

Major

DominionsFan is on a distinguished road
Default Introduce yourself!! :-)

I just thought that it would be good to hear some more personal things about the people here. Dont be silly!

Ok let me start.
I am 17 years old living in Budapest, Hungary, Europe. I am living with my parents. I have 2 brothers and 1 sister. [My sister is 15 years old, my brothers are 19 and 21. -> My brothers are also playing Doms 2.]
My height is 196 cm at the moment. [That is around 6'5]
Hopefully I will reach 2 meters.
I am a student in Budapest. This is my last year in school, I will start to work in my father's nightclub after the school is over.
My hobbies are sports [fighting sports like aikido, kickboxing and kempo. I am learning those for more then 4 years now]
I am very lucky, because I can train with excellent fighters, like world champion kickboxer Jozsef Tumbasz. Here is a little picture about him: Jozsef Tumbasz

I also like to play computer games [FPS, RTS, TBS and MMORPGs], however I have much less time now to play then before.
I am a Dominions fan since Doms: PPP.

Here is a picture about me:

http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2700661vm.jpg

*Edit*

Corrected some typos and added some new informations.

"Training is principally an act of faith. The athlete must believe in its efficacy: he must believe that through training he will become fitter and stronger, that by constant repetition of the same movements he will become more skillful."
The Following User Says Thank You to DominionsFan For This Useful Post: