Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 65
.com.unity Forums - View Single Post - CBM MA Races Rankings - Voted by the community!
View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2010, 10:50 AM
Major General

Squirrelloid is on a distinguished road
Default Re: CBM MA Races Rankings - Voted by the community!

Jarkko-
Machaka:
Machaka's early game is as good as Ermor's? Seriously? I don't buy it. Now, you can do two things as Machaka - you can bless your cap only sacreds, which might buy you a great early game but it'll suck later (limited availability because they're cap only and eat resources like crazy), or you can go without a bless and have a pretty poor early game.

Midgame can't rate above 100 unless you're Ashdod. And I doubt anyone would say they dominate the mid game, so while I agree they're strongest here, they can't rate even 100, much less over 100.

And they have (pretty good) death magic and thus national access to one endgame path. They must be better than '0'. A 0 for endgame implies no endgame magic options. I think it hilarious you find 60 for Pan appropriate because they have access to tarts, but Machaka rates a 0 to you when its death access is at least as good.

Eriu:
Compared to what other nations are fielding, firbolg are *not that good*. They're pretty bad actually. To pretend otherwise is just crazy. Oceania's icthycentaurs, for example, are vastly superior, and most people wouldn't rate Oceania as having an amazing early game.

Someone has to rate near the bottom. This is a comparative scale, not an absolute scale. Now, it may be Eriu should outrank Agartha and Atlantis in the early game, but that's a matter of reducing Agartha/Atlantis or improving Eriu's ranking slightly, not jumping them way up. We aren't going to squeeze most nations into the 80-100 range.