Thread: AAR Hammer and Anvil
View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2018, 03:43 PM

Captain

Location: I ain't in Kansas anymore, just north of where Dorothy clicked her heels is where you'll find me.
shahadi is on a distinguished road
Post Re: Hammer and Anvil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeraaa View Post
^Yeah, that is one way that they can go. However, they can also go towards the city park, as there are also a couple of objectives there, so I'm not 100% sure about their intentions. But probably I will eventually do the same thing as you recommend. The problem is also that while I believe most paras are counterattacking my infantry, there are probably some isolated squads, snipers and AT teams that are scattered around the city and if I move my force without caution I can lose a couple of vehicles and I definitely do not want to have casualties on my tanks or AT before I hit the heavy forces.

About artillery yeah, I generally know how to use them for delaying tactics, but the heavy force will probably won't be affected that much (armored vehicles and such). I believe my arty will be better used slaughtering the light forces at (5) and (6), although this will happen very soon; then I can turn towards the heavy forces to try to harass them as much as I can.

Anyway, we'll soon see.
Yeah, I see what you mean about smaller para groups.

Would VF values tell us the Ukrainian LCOA?