View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2014, 05:03 PM

Private

Whiterabbit-uk is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Beta Testers Needed!

Hi, Please add my name to the roll of Beta testers. I've been beta testing games for several years now following an accident in 2005 that left me unemployable. This means I have a lot of time on my hands, so can devote a good amount of time to beta testing when I have a game to test.

I started beta testing mods and maps for games like Battlefield 2 Battlefield 2142 (also Beta Tested the game for DICE) and Crysis. I did some beta testing for Codemasters (The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar), while working with several modders for those games. Then went on to beta test for several arcade and Indie developers such as Alawar Games (I beta tested around 15 games for them e.g. Strike Ball 3, Finding Doggy etc), 2DBoy (World of Goo) and Dejobaan Games (AaAAaaAAAa: A Reckless Disregard for Gravity) as well as a few others. I've signed up for several public Beta tests over the last few years, the last one being Elder Scrolls Online. At the moment I'm not involved in any beta testing, just spending my time playing my large collection of games (check my Steam profile - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Whiterabbit01/ ), I also write a game review each weekend for the Gamegiveawayoftheday project (they give away arcade games each weekend) as well as admin their forums and moderate the game site.

I will always submit a written report of any problems found and where appropriate include screen captures and video footage of the problems. I'll also add suggestions where applicable.

Regards

Whiterabbit aka Stephen

Last edited by Whiterabbit-uk; July 9th, 2014 at 05:14 PM.. Reason: spelling errors