View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2012, 03:40 PM

Second Lieutenant

Redeyes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Conceptual Balance mod 1.93 released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by llamabeast View Post
I'm planning to do a hotfix release on Friday which will address all bugs reported by then. I will probably somewhat nerf LA Man's new Const-1 Automata since they may be a bit crazy.
On the crazy-zaniness scale the colossus falls at least a grendelkin above the automaton. That's essentially what it is, a grendelkin with all the immunities of a mechanical man (and the sieging capability of 4 gate cleavers at half their cost). It is also cheaper and easier to cast.

The colossus should probably have its sumomoning cost at least doubled (perhaps more, I can not honestly say that it is weaker than the much more difficult to summon ember lord.)

The current automata should probably be two or three times as expensive in gem costs as it is. The closest comparison in difficulty to summon is the attentive statue. The statue has more general survivability but the Automata has all the immunities. They're otherwise very comparable. Seen in general utility there's the siege bonus versus a patrol bonus. The siege bonus is much more useful.