View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2015, 04:05 PM

Captain

Location: I ain't in Kansas anymore, just north of where Dorothy clicked her heels is where you'll find me.
shahadi is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Re: Turning Saved Turns Into Scenarios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miketee10022 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRG View Post
This is just a wild stab in the dark, I don't build scenarios and wouldn't have time even if I wanted to but try opening it with ScenHack and saving it with that...... I really don't know but this *may* ( maybe ) help. Remember renaming saved games to scenarios is a kludge that just happens to sort of work ( generally )
Thanks so much. I will give this a try. One thought I had was that Campaign Games (from which this saved turn scenario was derived) sometimes base victory conditions on specific games within the Campaign. Here's where the glitch could lie. But I will test this out and let you know how this works.

Shadadi - I am going to try the above solution first. And if this does not work, I'll upload the scenario to the appropriate forum. If you want to just try it - regardless of this issue - I am happy to upload it for you. Just let me know.
Yes, you should investigate this issue as much as you can and follow these leads. While it is true you can rename in ScenHack, the files are by default renamed from a saved game to a scenario format as described earlier.

I would like to see the files and replicate the condition you encountered, that being said, upload the saved game files in this thread please.