View Single Post
Old June 2nd, 2010, 08:46 AM

BANNED USER

Calahan is on a distinguished road
Default Re: can commander with no magic paths with slave matrix be used as a comm.slave?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lch View Post
They will receive self-buffs as Communion Slaves through slave matrizes, yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantomen View Post
Really? Are you sure? I thought they just ignored the matrix completely and didn't become slaves at all. If that is true it opens up some quite cool possibilities.

You could buff up any kind of thuggish commanders with a misc slot. Even including summons like Amphitere, sleepers or bane lords or whatever.
Lol, this is just lch posting some mis-leading info in order to try and provoke me into a rage, so that I then look like the sort of person who easily becomes angry, (which most women hate) thereby putting lch ahead in the race to woo our beloved Kest.

I'm sorry to disappoint you lch, but it won't work, as I am a picture of calm and tranquillity, and I refuse to fall into your clever trap.

A mass group of Bane Lord thugs with slave matrixes all being buffed to uber status by a retreating Communion Master is a nice thought, but to be part of a communion you need a magic path. Except in rare cases such as Pythium Theurgs.

It is the latter case which I believe lch was actually referring to when talking about the slaves receiving buffs. And he only phrased it in a confusing way like he did to improve his love life. But ha ha, you failed lch, the race is still on, and you've gained nothing! Try again my friend
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calahan For This Useful Post: