Thread: Spartan Mod 0.2
View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2006, 05:49 AM

Private

deadmeat1471 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Spartan Mod 0.2

although i agree with the balance issues totaly must remind you of one of my opening statements...

"this is a fictional nation who resemble in many ways the spartans of greece, but in this fictional land there will be inacuracys and fantasy elements. "

although being a big fan of history i mainly named the armor so i could remember which is which, lorica heavy armor , hoplon, 'a shield' etc, but as the mod progressed from the beginning it seems to be becomming more 'realistic' in terms of army structure, so i will definetly be modifying most of the issues you raised Arralen.

Thanks for the scruteny, and also thanks for possibly pursuading me back into a more historical spartan race
just today i was reading about the battle of Thermopylae, im interested heavily in all periods of history and alot of what you said i know but failed to thus far impliment
For certain your historical accuracys for armor will be implimented!

I find that after a while of modding you have to stop, step back and take a look at it to see what is insane because so far ive failed to notice the obvious insanitys of the mod :/