View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2013, 06:34 AM

Sergeant

Corinthian is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Game,HoC - House of Chains. Non NewB. Submit Pretenders

Yea its about time to wrap this game up. Good Game everyone. In truth it has probably been over since about the time Itza started stalling. He still had most of his armies intact when I took his lands. And he could have cause more harm than I would have though when I initially attacked. The fact that the world did not gang me shortly after he started stalling probably sealed the fate of this game.

I guess Pythium could have signed a peace treaty with Sylvania (which he would have accepted as he was still fighting breton on the other front.) And Altdorf needed to have attacked me much sooner.

One of the big mistakes newbs do is that they wait too long to attack, thinking that they will be better prepared in the future. But this is wrong. If the enemy is bigger than you and have more income then it is he who will be better prepared. Because of this, waiting is rarely a good idea.

As of now i have mainly been doing fun things for the last 10 turns or so. Picking fights with whoever seem to have an army, building strange SC and armies. Such stuff. Oh and as strong as I am, I will never be able to get inside The dwarven capitol. My scouts tell me that there are more than 900 enemies inside that thing!

Anyway I will be writing a short AAR on this to explain my build and choices as I promised. Once I have a little more time that is.