View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2022, 08:09 AM

Lieutenant Colonel

MarkSheppard is on a distinguished road
Post Re: SPWWIII next edition of games series?

Threw it into my OCR program, which since it was made in Moscow, Russia; can recognize Belarusian:

Apologies if my OCR ****ed up, I'm working on a poor quality image tilted:

Quote:
МНІСГЭРСТВ,\ ЛБЛРОНЫ РЭСПУБЛІКІ БЕЛАРУСЬ
МКННСТЕРСТВО ОБОРОНЫ РЕСПУБЛНКН БЕЛАРУСЬ
гМннск
Уважасмый Вмктор Гсннадьсвнч!
В нсполнсннс Вашсго прнказа относнтсльно формнровання ударных батальонных групп вынужден доложнть слсдуюшее: в связн с массовым отказом прнннмать участнс в босвых дсйствнях лкчного состава воннскмх частсй, которыс должны былм быть задсйствованы для укомплсктовання вышсуказанных батальонных групп, у Вооруженных снл Бсларусн нет возможностм укомплсктовать нн одну батальонную группу.
Проведсннс разьясннтельных работ с командмрамм воннскмх частей не дало результата. Пмею смелость предположнть, что провсдснме замсны команднров данных воннсквх частсй, которые нс смоглн органнзовать формнрованме групп на местах, нс даст нужного нам рсзультатз.
В внду вышеужазанного прошу Вашсго решсння относнгельно прннятня чосй отставкл.

Начальннк Гснсралыіого нігаба - Лсрвый замсстнтсль Мнннстра обороны Рсспублмкн Бсларусь генсрал-майор /jA-e
Гулевнч В.В.
Google translate gives me:

Quote:
MNISGERSTV, LBLRONS OF THE REPUBLIC OF BELARUS

MINISTRY OF DEFENSE OF THE REPUBLIC OF BELARUS

gmnsk

Dear Vmktor Gsnnadisvnch!

In the absence of your order regarding the formation of shock battalion groups, I have to report the following: in connection with the massive refusal to take part in the military operations of the military personnel of the military units, which should have been assigned to equip the above battalion groups, the Armed Snl Blarusn does not have the ability to .

Carrying out explanatory work with the commanders of the military units did not give any result. I have the audacity to assume that the military data commanders of the military units, who were not able to organize the formation of teams in the field, will not give us the result we need.

In view of the above, I ask for your decision regarding your resignation.

Chief of the Gsnsralyiogo nigaba - First Deputy of the Ministry of Defense of the Rsspublmkn Blarus General Major

Gulevnch V.V.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MarkSheppard For This Useful Post: