Thread: Mod Single Age
View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2007, 12:12 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Gandalf Parker is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Single Age mod

Quote:
HoneyBadger said:
Nice work, Gandalf-any desire to make a version that incorporates various mod-nations as well?
I dont think it would be hard to do. Delete the appropriate reference to that nation number and paste in the other mod. Or maybe just initialize both mods.

I am finally getting a chance to look at some of the "better AI" mods. The unbalanced ones such as Amos does. Im thinking about going for a mega game with such nations in the empty slots to make if a full 75 nation game. Putting them in as boosted AI's might be fun. And my usual chaotic additions to the map.

Other than that the only mods I would fill in an empty slot with is if someone would do some clone nations. Such as an EXACT match to Early Ulm. I would love it if someone cloned all of the nations. Then we could have a 75 nation game where EVERYONE would get to play whatever nation they wanted. Even if 10 people wanted early Ulm I could think it would allow me to add 10 of them with different nation numbres and slightly different nation name.
This game is NOT suitable for students, interns, apprentices, or anyone else who is expected to pass tests on a regular basis. Do not think about strategies while operating heavy machinery. Before beginning this game make arrangements for someone to check on you daily. If you find that your game has continued for more than 36 hours straight then you should consult a physician immediately (Do NOT show him the game!)