Thread: Ukraine 2021(?)
View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2022, 02:54 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,438 Times in 2,698 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Ukraine 2021(?)

I am investigating a number of avenues none of which is making my life any easier ATM

IF some of the info I have is correct (IF) many of the "new" upgrades to the T-72 ( and T-80 ) are on old hulls given new ERA, and a host of other items

I have not found any info that the hull sides were given extra armour and IF THAT is the case then these upgraded T-72's while having a number of better bells and whistles still have a side hull in the 8-9 range IF these are old T-72's with the new gadgets added which would mean that yes indeed they would be vulnerable to a 30mm autocannon from the side which is a "really big deal" in RL and the game, especially in an urban setting.

That said there is still much we don't know because the info is not readily available and I am still digging for info'

We did discover a little "oopsie" in the code that has now been corrected in both games. When Country training is turned off and players can dial in a single value the display on the purchase screen only shows the changed EXP rating while MOR does not change but it actually does and that can be seen using the Roster screen in the game..... MOR does change along with EXP ( a couple of lines of code were // commented out that should not have been and it now shows the correct values entered for both)

As well, we are looking into a way to make that a two-part question that will allow EXP and MOR to be adjusted individually but the code for that is less than straightforward so no promises on that but we still remain "hopeful"

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....

Last edited by DRG; March 22nd, 2022 at 03:04 PM..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRG For This Useful Post: